TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the “Life–Space Win an Island Holiday” Promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, Entrants (as defined below) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Evolution Health Pty Ltd (ABN 46 120 173 159), Level 2, 441 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 (Promoter).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (Entrants).
- Employees (and the immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 13 July 2018 at 12:01am AEST and entries close at 11:59pm AEST on 31 August 2018 (Promotional Period).
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
a. (a) Purchase any Life-Space product at any retailer or online in Australia (Qualifying Purchase);
b. (b) Retain their original purchase receipt; and then
c. (c) Submit a valid entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To submit a valid entry, Entrants must visit the promotional entry website at lifespaceprobiotics.com/win-holiday (Website). Entrants must then fully complete the entry form on the Website as requested, including but not limited to, entering the requested details, upload a copy of their receipt, and follow the prompts to submit the entry online so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements; and (c) unrecognised receipt(s) will be deemed invalid.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received before the start of the Promotional Period or after the close of the Promotional Period will not count towards the Promotion and will be regarded as invalid. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- For each entry, Entrants must retain the original purchase receipt(s) for entry used to enter the Promotion. The original purchase receipt(s) must clearly show each product was purchased during the Promotional Period but before the date of entry, and the participating retail outlet where each product was purchased. Failure to produce the original purchase receipt for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The draw for the prize will take place at Core Marketing Services, Level 4, 80 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 12pm on 7 September 2018. The winner will be notified by email within (2) VIC business days of the draw and published at the Website on 11 September 2018.
- The first valid entry drawn in the prize draw will win the prize of a $10,000 travel voucher with Free-2-Travel. The voucher can be used towards the winner’s own holiday with the $10,000.00 travel voucher to be used towards the following travel services: set flights, accommodation, day tours, cruising, attractions, travel insurance, car hire, concerts, group tours such as coach or special interest trips, sporting events and any taxes involved in the bookings thereof.
- All travel is subject to availability at all times and maybe dependent on select seat class with airlines or specific room category availability with accommodation partner. The travel voucher is valid until 31/08/2019. The travel voucher must be redeemed through Free-2-Traveland or their nominated suppliers. No direct bookings are permitted. If a direct booking is made a 10% service fee will be charged at winner’s own expense. The voucher is not redeemable for cash or cash products i.e., Travelex, foreign currency etc. All bookings and documentation regarding the prize must be made via Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd or their agents. Redeeming the prize is conditional on acceptance of the terms and conditions of travel as detailed by Free-2-Travel Holidays Pty Ltd and the airline carriers in accordance with normal travel practices. No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is not refundable or transferable. The winner and any companion must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 6 months validity on it prior to departure for international destinations. The winner is responsible for any amendments fees issued by airlines or suppliers once booking is confirmed and ticketed. Visas, valid passports, additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the travel prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner and his/her nominated traveling companions as incurred. It is the winner's responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point. The prize winner and any travel companion(s) must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- Total prize value is $10,000.
- A draw for the unclaimed prize, if any, will take place at the same time and place as the original major draw on 13/12/2018, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified by email will be notified by email within (2) VIC business days and published at the Website on 21/12/2018.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If the prize (or any part of a prize is not available) the Promoter reserves the right to exchange the prize (or part thereof) with a prize of equal value and specification, subject to any direction from a lottery authority.
- The Entrant who wins the prize consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same), in any media, for an unlimited period and without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the Promotion, or accessing the Website is the Entrant’s responsibility.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all instant win prize claims in excess of the advertised total prize pool will be honoured.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) a prize.
- As a condition of participating in a Promotion, each winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or participation in a prize, howsoever caused.
Authorised under permit numbers SA T18/965, ACT TP 18/01038 & NSW LTPS/18/25111.