TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the “Life–Space - Chemist Warehouse HelloFresh” Promotion (Promotion) and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, Entrants (as defined below) agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Evolution Health Pty Ltd (ABN 46 120 173 159), Level 2, 441 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004 (Promoter).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (Entrants).
- Employees (and the immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 28 September 2018 and entries close at 11:59pm AEDST on 25 October 2018 (Promotional Period). All times and dates specified throughout these Terms and Conditions will be AEST or AEDST depending on when applicable in Victoria.
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
(a) Purchase any Life-Space product at any My Chemist Group online or retail store (Qualifying Purchase);
(b) Retain their original purchase receipt; and then
(c) Submit a valid entry in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- To submit a valid entry, Entrants must visit the promotional entry website at www.lifespaceprobiotics.com/win (Website). Entrants must then fully complete the entry form on the Website as requested, including but not limited to, uploading a copy of their receipt, entering the requested details, and follow the prompts to submit the entry online so that it is received during the Promotional Period.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry per Qualifying Purchase; (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with the entry requirements; (c) unrecognised receipt(s) will be deemed invalid; (d) limit one (1) instant win prize per Entrant (except in the case of residents from South Australia); and (e) limit of four (4) entries per Entrant.
- All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotional Period. Entries received before the start of the Promotional Period or after the close of the Promotional Period will not count towards the Promotion and will be regarded as invalid. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt. Incomplete, illegible or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion, or otherwise than in accordance with the spirit of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
- For each entry, Entrants must retain the original purchase receipt(s) used to enter the Promotion. The original purchase receipt(s) must clearly show each product was purchased during the Promotional Period but before the date of entry, and the participating retail or online outlet where each product was purchased. Failure to produce the original purchase receipt for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- There will be one hundred (100) instant prizes to be won. Each instant prize is an EFTPOS gift card valued at $50 each. Each instant prize winner will be notified online and contacted by email. Redemption and use of the gift card is subject to standard terms and conditions. The Promoter is not responsible for any gift card that is lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
- The major prize draw will take place at Core Marketing Services, Level 4, 80 Market Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 at 12pm on 8/11/18. The winners will be notified by email within 2 VIC business days of the draw and will be published on the Website on 15/11/18.
- The first three valid entries drawn in the major prize draw will each win the fresh ingredients and recipe cards for five (5) un-cooked meals for two (2) per week delivered by HelloFresh, for fifty-two (52) weeks, valued at $5,717.40 each. Use of promo code will automatically sign the winner up to an ongoing weekly subscription. Any subscription payments after the fifty-two (52) week prize period will become the responsibility of the winner. The discount will be applied for up to 52 boxes. Cancel your HelloFresh online in your account before Tuesday 11:59PM AEST/AEDT (for WA, SA, NT) or by Wednesday 11:59PM AEST/AEDT (for QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC) prior to the week of your next scheduled delivery to ensure that you are not charged full price for additional boxes. The prize can be redeemed on Classic Box only. Each week the customer can choose the meals that suit them. The delivery of the major prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of HelloFresh. The major prize winners will be required to enter into such agreements as determined by the Promoter and HelloFresh in order to obtain the prize. Meal box offer is only valid within HelloFresh delivery areas. Delivery area excludes Tasmania and such other areas as nominated by Hello Fresh. Full terms and conditions available on HelloFresh.com.au/termsandconditions. If any of the major prize winners live outside HelloFresh delivery areas, they will receive the cash equivalent of the major prize instead of the HelloFresh prize.
- Total prize pool value is $22,152.20.
- A draw for any prize that has be won but remains unclaimed will be awarded via an unclaimed prize draw. An unclaimed prize draw, if required, will take place at the same time and place as the original major draw on 8/2/19, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by email within (2) VIC business days and (the winner of a major unclaimed prize, if any) will be published on the Website on 15/2/19.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- If for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If the prize (or any part of a prize is not available) the Promoter reserves the right to exchange the prize (or part thereof) with a prize of equal value and specification, subject to any direction from a lottery authority.
- The Entrants who win a prize consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same), in any media, for an unlimited period and without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the Promotion, or accessing the Website is the Entrant’s responsibility.
- Quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid instant prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all instant win prize claims in excess of the advertised total prize pool will be honoured.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) a prize.
- As a condition of participating in a Promotion, each winner indemnifies the Promoter, all organisers, sponsors and all other persons and organisations associated in any way with the Promotion against all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal fees on a solicitor and client basis) which the Promoter may incur arising out of the winner’s participation in the Promotion and/or use of a prize, howsoever caused.
Permits: ACT TP 18/01433, NSW LTPS/18/26504 & SA T18/1318